We take a collaborative approach to SOX compliance, working with you and your external auditor to manage demands on your team. Our methodology includes the following:
- Planning, scoping and risk assessment
- Entity-level control evaluation and documentation
- Key process level control evaluation and documentation
- ITGC and IT-application level controls and documentation
More Business Advisory services
We consider your risk, control and governance processes, including all key SOX business processes (including IT general controls and entity-level controls), financial and operational management processes, reporting systems and the safeguarding of assets.
- Corporate governance
- Business systems
- Strategic plan and corporate initiatives
IMPROVE BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
We see this as an important element of the ongoing SOX work. We will ensure that the potential for adding value and improving your operations is considered as an intrinsic part of our work and recommendations.
- Value-add mindset
- Identify opportunities to streamline and optimize internal controls
- Recommend operational improvements
- Identify efficiencies to reduce the overall cost of compliance
We provide you with insights and proactive measures on emerging risks that you may face. The scope would also encompass wide-reaching sector, regulatory, reputational and third-party considerations.
- Emerging risks
- Regulatory developments